It was great to see a few new members joining us last night at out first ‘general training’ session of 2022 – many thanks to Mike, Dave and Olly for providing excellent support and coaching as ever!
The next session on 14 Feb looks as if it will once again be popular enough for us to hire the small pool BUT before we commit to booking the extra pool…
...we need to know whether everyone on the list below (especially those in bold) expects to attend on the 14th, since someone on the ‘reserve list’ might be able to take your place! And please let us know – even on the day itself – if you later find you can’t make it. Thanks!
Details of logistic arrangements are online at Mon 31 Jan 2022 Pool Session (General Training).
- Junior beginners/improvers: Fleur, Sam W & Seren (with Mike S)
- Adult beginners/improvers: Angharad, Ian, Kate, Kevin (with Olly and/or Dave)
- Rolling development: Dave C, Nairi, Rhiannon, Ruan (with Steve)
- Rolling practice: Fraser, Jim, Mike, Sam C, Tanya (supported by peers and coaches)
- Reserves (in priority order): Ben, Oliver, Anne, Andrea, Keira