If you’re interested in any of the following activities, please BOOK NOW!
- 20 Oct White Water Introductory Trip (probably on the Usk near Brecon) – this is designed for those of you who’ve been paddling for a while and are ready for a new challenge – which includes all our Monday evening non-beginners! To book places, click on the event title and head to the RSVP button.
- 9-10 Nov White Water Training Weekend (based at a bunkhouse in Buckfastleigh, Devon) – this is a great opportunity to develop skills and confidence for both novice and experienced white water paddlers. To book places, click on the event title and complete either the form or the online booking.
- Pool sessions after half-term – you have the choice of:
- Polo Training (alternate weeks, 3-4 sessions) – Alex, Caitlin, Charlotte, Edith, Josh F, Natalie, Olly, Steve and Zak have already expressed interest in this
- Skills training including rescues, support strokes and rolling (alternate weeks, 3-4 sessions) – only Alex, Charlotte and Olivia have expressed interest so far
- If we are to run pool sessions after half-term, we need more of you to sign-up to one or both of these sets of sessions so we can cover the cost of pool hire, so please book now by visiting the 4 Nov Pool Session and using the RSVP button!
Please contact Steve if you have any questions.