Although several of you have told Steve in person that you’re interested in some of our upcoming events, we now need you all to confirm your places using our online booking system – mostly it’s as simple as clicking on the title of each event to find its listing on our website, then clicking the RSVP button associated with the event, so why not DO IT NOW?!
***NB Pool sessions will only continue after half-term if a few more of you sign-up***
- 20 Oct White Water Introductory Trip (Usk from Aberbran to Brecon) – this is designed for those of you who’ve been paddling for a while and are ready for a new challenge – which includes all our Monday evening non-beginners! Steve, Jess and Griff would like one or two more of you to join us!
- 9-10 Nov White Water Training Weekend (based at a bunkhouse in Buckfastleigh, Devon) – this is a great opportunity to develop skills and confidence for both novice and experienced white water paddlers. To book places, visit the event listing and complete either the Word form or the online booking.
- Pool sessions after half-term – you have the choice of:
- Polo Training (alternate weeks, 4 sessions) – Alex, Caitlin, Charlotte, Edith, Josh F, Josh P, Natalie, Olly, Steve and Zak have expressed interest in this but we do have space for more
- Skills training including rescues, support strokes and rolling (alternate weeks, 3 sessions) – Alex, Charlotte, Jim, Morgan, Olivia and Tomos have expressed interest so far, but we do need a few more
Please contact Steve if you have any questions.