Having reviewed the forecast for this Sunday (not quite freezing – but COLD!!!), together with likely river levels and consideration of those who’ve signed-up for it…
…we’ve decided NOT to offer a day of safety & rescue training (= cold-water swimming!) on the 9th (but will now make this ‘Plan A’ for the next ‘trip’ on the 23rd).
We will instead aim to run a white water river trip this coming Sunday, probably on a section of the Usk (to be decided later in the week). Timing likely to be 9.30am to 3pm.
There may be a couple of spaces if anyone additional wants to come along – just drop Steve an e-mail BY 5pm THURSDAY if you’re interested.