It’s been great to see so many people in our pool sessions this term. However, as is often the case at this time of year, we have seen attendance drop in the last couple of weeks. Non-attendance isn’t a big problem logistically (although we’re very grateful to know in advance if you can’t make it) – but it can make things difficult for us financially. Until recently we’ve not been charging those of you who’ve dropped-out with good notice and good reason, but unfortunately we’re not going to be able to do this for our remaining sessions this year – so if you’ve already booked and paid for sessions in advance we shan’t be able to carry those payments forward to future sessions. Sorry! But please do get in touch with us if this causes you a big problem or seems unfair…
In the New Year we’ll be adopting a new policy for pool sessions:
- If you book and pay in advance for a block of 3 or 4 sessions, the cost will be £9 per session – but there will generally be no refunds for missed sessions (unless we can fill your space); or
- if you prefer to pay for individual weeks the cost will be £13 per session.
We will confirm the New Year pool programme shortly, but at present we expect it to look like this:
- General Training (including beginners) Block 1 (4 sessions): 3, 17, 31 Jan, 7 Feb
- Polo Training Block 1 (3 sessions): 10, 24 Jan, 7, 21 Feb (half-term)
- General Training (including beginners) Block 2 (3 sessions): 28 Feb, 14, 28 Mar
- Polo Training Block 2 (3 sessions): 21 Feb (half-term), 7, 21 Mar, 4 Apr
Events with RSVP buttons will be published in due course, but if you’d like to reserve spaces NOW, please drop Steve an e-mail!!