Mon 7 Nov will be the first week in our next block of 4 sessions, continuing on alternate weeks 21 Nov, 5 & 19 Dec.
Training will include:
- Introductory kayaking for beginners;
- ‘Wet skills’ for developing kayakers – covering capsize confidence, recovery strokes and rescues; and
- Rolling clinics to learn, improve or practise the art of kayak rolling
Details of logistical arrangements etc. are in the event listing at Mon 7 Nov 2022 Pool Session (General Training)
Booking is now open!
We are trialling a new online booking process with this block of sessions, giving you currently 3 options for booking:
- if you have one of our new website-based membership accounts (which you’ll have received a separate e-mail about), you can now ‘buy tickets” direct via PayPal for the next block of 4 pool sessions using the ‘tickets’ section on the event listing (you’ll be asked to login to your account – please try this out and let us know if you have any problems;
- or you can still use the ‘RSVP’’section on the event listing to ‘express interest’ in attending individual sessions or the whole block;
- or you can drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to come along to one or more sessions (or if you have any questions!).
NB our plan is to gradually extend and improve the direct online process once we know whether it works!