- This event has passed.
Mon 7 Oct Pool Session – fifth of 7-week block
7 October 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
*** Existing Members MUST have paid subscriptions and new Members MUST have completed our online membership form (so we have your details) before Monday evening ***
This week will follow broadly the same plan as last week – a few beginners in one group with others working on confidence / rescue / rolling skills, then some polo / ball skills, then all joining together for games at the end.
We are currently expecting the following paddlers:
- ADULTS: Mike, Olivia
- JUNIORS: Alex, Caitlin, Charlotte, Ciaran, Edith, Griff, Jim, Josh F, Josh P, Morgan, Natalie, Tolly, Tomos, Zak
- Please arrive BEFORE 7pm and make your way to the pool corridor, where we’ll gather before getting changed. No-one on poolside before the aquarobics group has left the pool area, please.
- Please wear swimming costumes / shorts AND a t-shirt (to preserve everyone’s modesty!).
- Parents of under-18s are required to maintain on site throughout the session – the Club cannot take responsibility for children getting changed or if they need to leave the session early for any reason.
- Payment of £70 for the half-term block (or, by arrangement with us, £10 for each week you attend) will be arranged by Direct Debit (with a ‘Buy One, Get One Half Price‘ offer for families!).
- You may bring your own boats and paddles etc. but these must be ‘scrupulously clean’ – we will provide equipment for everyone who needs.
Please contact Steve if you have any questions…