- This event has passed.
Mon 10 Jan 2022 Pool Session (Polo Training)
January 10 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Canoe Polo training for existing AND ASPIRING polo players – come and develop your kayaking skills through the medium of this exciting game (think 5-a-side rugby in boats – but don’t worry, we’ll start gently!!). Training will include:
- boat handling skills;
- ball handling skills;
- fitness development; and
Contact email@example.com if you’d like to join in (£27 for 3 block-booked sessions or £13 for individual sessions):
- 28 Feb
- 14 Mar
- 28 Mar
Following recent Welsh Government relaxations, we will still be operating with some Covid precautions, so please see below – and follow coaches’ instructions:
Before the Session
- Please take a Lateral Flow Test within the 48 hours prior to each session and don’t attend if you tested positive!
Arrival & Changing
- Please arrive in time to be changed and ready to enter poolside for 7pm.
- Please wear T-shirts as well as swimwear (for warmth as well as modesty!).
- Make your way straight to the changing rooms – there should be no need to check-in at reception unless asked to on arrival.
- Please wait at the changing room exits before going poolside – we’ll need to be given the ‘all-clear’ that the previous group has left before we enter.
- Feel free to bring your own boats & paddles – as long as they’re clean. Deposit them by the external doors in the car park before the start of the session.
- Parents are welcome on poolside to help children carry boats and get kitted-up, also to help them empty boats if required during the session (we’ll show you how!). You might even be able to help in the water, if this is something you’d be willing to do – in which case, come prepared with swimwear – but please work closely only with your own children!
- No outdoor shoes on poolside please.