We’re hoping to be able to re-start Club activity soon, subject to final decisions from Welsh Government on the easing of Covid restrictions:
- From 27 March, we expect the ‘stay local’ rule to be removed and activity with groups of children to be permitted; and
- On 23 April we expect an announcement on when activity with groups of adults will be permitted.
We are therefore making plans to begin:
- Wednesday evening training sessions for children only from 14 April (if there’s enough interest from you!);
- Wednesday evening training sessions for adults as soon as we are allowed; and
- Sunday trips or events from late April / early May.
Our activities will be restricted by Covid precautions and by the limited capacity of both coaches and equipment, which does mean that we shan’t be running any activities for under-11s or for beginners for at least a little while – sorry!
However, to help us plan a programme that best suits everyone’s needs, we need to know what you’d like to do, so please could you all complete the following brief questionnaire as soon as possible and no later than 31 March: