- This event has passed.
Tue 30 Nov 2021 Annual General Meeting & Awards Presentation
November 30 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Please join us online for Brecon Canoe Club’s 2021 Annual General Meeting – at which we’ll be conducting the ‘usual’ AGM formalities (presentation of accounts etc.) and…
- presenting our Annual Awards‘ including the prestigious ‘Paddler of the Year’ trophy;
- outlining the Club’s activities and plans for the coming year; and
- answering any questions and listening to any suggestions you might have about the Club and its activities!
- Welcome & Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 11 January 2021 – see Brecon Canoe Club AGM Minutes 2020
- Summary of activities past, present and future
- Receipt of the Trustees’ Annual Report (1 Jan-30 Nov 2021) and Accounts (1 May 2020-30 Apr 2021) – see Brecon Canoe Club Annual Report and Accounts 2021
- Election of Trustees, Confirmation of Officers and Advisers – Steve Rayner & Gary Williams both ‘retiring’ (as required by our constitution) and standing for re-election
- Annual Awards – Achievement Awards, Novice Awards, ‘Swimmer of the Year’ and ‘Paddler of the Year’
- Any Other Business / Q&A
but in the meantime please RSVP (using the button below or by e-mail to Steve) if you’re able to join us.