We have just received the dates for the SW Region Youth Polo Tournaments this season. We’re not sure whether we have enough players to field a team so need to know urgently from any potential players:
- Would you like to play in a Brecon CC Youth Polo Team this season (don’t worry if you don’t think you’re good enough: all ages u18 and all abilities are welcome!)?
- Which of the following Saturday tournament dates could you attend – lifts available if required (NB if we do put in a team we will need you to hold any dates you choose as firm commitments, so please put them in your diaries!):
- 21 Sep – Bristol (outdoors I think, could be anytime in the day!)
- 12 Oct – Cheltenham (pool 4-9pm)
- 30 Nov – Cheltenham (pool 4-9pm)
- 8 Feb – Cheltenham (pool 4-9pm)
We need at least 5 players on each date to make this work, so please let Steve know as soon as possible so we can assess whether we have a team to enter.