- This event has passed.
Mon 9 Sep Pool Session – first of 7-week block
9 September 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
*** Please confirm with us ASAP if your name is missing or marked as ‘TBC’ on the list below ***
*** Existing Members MUST have paid subscriptions and new Members MUST have completed our online membership form (so we have your details) before Monday evening ***
The plan will depend on exactly who comes along – however, we are currently expecting the following paddlers and will group them appropriately (with whoever else joins us!) into 2 or 3 groups working on appropriate skills, techniques, fun and games:
- ADULTS: Barbara, Ben, Kate (TBC), Mike, Olivia, Tom (TBC)
- JUNIORS: Alex, Caitlin, Edith, Griff, Josh F, Leo (TBC), Morgan, Natalie, Zak + (from 16 Sep) Charlotte, Jim, Owen, Tomos
- Please arrive BEFORE 7pm and make your way to the pool corridor, where we’ll gather before getting changed. No-one on poolside before the aquarobics group has left the pool area, please.
- Please wear swimming costumes / shorts AND a t-shirt (to preserve everyone’s modesty!).
- Parents of under-18s are required to maintain on site throughout the session – the Club cannot take responsibility for children getting changed or if they need to leave the session early for any reason.
- Payment of £70 for the half-term block (or, by arrangement with us, £10 for each week you attend) will be arranged by Direct Debit (with a ‘Buy One, Get One Half Price‘ offer for families!).
- You may bring your own boats and paddles etc. but these must be ‘scrupulously clean’ – we will provide equipment for everyone who needs.
Please contact Steve if you have any questions…