- This event has passed.
Mon 9 Mar 2020 Skills Training in the Pool (second of 3 sessions)
March 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
General skills training & beginners: block of 2 more sessions (9 Mar, 23 Mar).
We are currently expecting the following paddlers:
- Adult & Youth Beginners – with Dave & Lucy: Alex, Emily, Graham, Karen, Lara, Luke, Rhiannon, Sheena
- Junior Developers – with Olly: Jim, Morgan, Tomos
- Adult & Youth Intermediate – with Steve: Griff, Josh F, Mike, Olivia, Sam
- Self Development: Georgia, Jess, Sam, Tavi
- Please arrive BEFORE 7pm and make your way to the pool corridor, where we’ll gather before getting changed. No-one on poolside before the aquarobics group has left the pool area, please.
- Please wear swimming costumes / shorts AND a t-shirt (to preserve everyone’s modesty!).
- Parents of under-18s are required to maintain on site throughout the session – the Club cannot take responsibility for children getting changed or if they need to leave the session early for any reason.
- Payment of £30 for the three alternate weeks this half-term will be arranged by Direct Debit (with a ‘Buy One, Get One Half Price‘ offer for families!).
- You may bring your own boats and paddles etc. but these must be ‘scrupulously clean’ – we will provide equipment for everyone who needs.