Mon 20 Jan 2020 Polo Training – first of 2 sessions
January 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Polo training – block of 2 sessions, alternate weeks 20 Jan, 3 Feb (to continue after half-term in a further block 2 Mar, 16 Mar, 30 Mar)
We are currently expecting the following paddlers:
- Alex Wildee, Caitlin, Charlotte, Edith, Josh P, Natalie, Olly, Steve
- Please arrive BEFORE 7pm and make your way to the pool corridor, where we’ll gather before getting changed. No-one on poolside before the aquarobics group has left the pool area, please.
- Please wear swimming costumes / shorts AND a t-shirt (to preserve everyone’s modesty!).
- Parents of under-18s are required to maintain on site throughout the session – the Club cannot take responsibility for children getting changed or if they need to leave the session early for any reason.
- Payment of £20 for the two alternate weeks this half-term will be arranged by Direct Debit (with a ‘Buy One, Get One Half Price‘ offer for families!).
Click to RSVP to book your place(s), or contact Steve if you have any questions…