- This event has passed.
Mon 11 Nov Pool Session – General Skills Training (1st of 3 sessions)
November 11 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This week will follow broadly the same plan as last half-term – a few beginners in one or two groups with others working on confidence / rescue / rolling skills, then all joining together for games at the end.
We are currently expecting the following paddlers:
- Alex, Charlotte, Edith, Griff, Jim, Josh F, Mike, Morgan, Rhiannon, Tomos (+ Olivia & Zak?)
- Please arrive BEFORE 7pm and make your way to the pool corridor, where we’ll gather before getting changed. No-one on poolside before the aquarobics group has left the pool area, please.
- Please wear swimming costumes / shorts AND a t-shirt (to preserve everyone’s modesty!).
- Parents of under-18s are required to maintain on site throughout the session – the Club cannot take responsibility for children getting changed or if they need to leave the session early for any reason.
- Payment of £30 for the three alternate weeks this half-term will be arranged by Direct Debit (with a ‘Buy One, Get One Half Price‘ offer for families!).
- You may bring your own boats and paddles etc. but these must be ‘scrupulously clean’ – we will provide equipment for everyone who needs.
Please contact Steve if you have any questions…